One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to see the weird and nonsensical search terms that some fancy search engine’s fancy algorithm have used to deliver inquirers to this here site. Yes, of course most people get here by searching sensible things like “what do composition instructors wear?” or “the life of an academic” or even “procrastinating teacher images.” But now and again, someone searches for something truly… perplexing… and somehow, that someone lands here. I can only imagine how disappointed the people searching for the following must have been when they arrived at this blog:
- “medieval knight t shirt” — so many questions about this one. Are we looking for the kind of shirt a medieval knight would wear? Or a shirt with a medieval knight image on it? Also, when have I ever talked about medieval knights?
- “pictures about great feelings” — I actually think this might be a totally valid search, because all of the picture on this blog are of my great feelings.
- “el lympics” — qua?
- “things lying on the road” — ooft. What am I, chopped liver?
- “sexy setting on a porch swing” — I apologize, but I don’t think I’ve ever been sexy on a porch swing.
- “hey hey hey (pop another bottle” — I mean, if you insist…
- “i am not a bitch i am the bitch and to you i am ms bitch” –”Ms Bitch” is just so formal.
And because we’re in the area, I have to share with you my all-time favorite spam comment:
“are you sick of possums?”
Yes, spammer. I am so. damn. sick. of possums. Finally, someone has asked!